Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
That white Jeep Wrangler is not the only post Moab production model, this Trailhawk Cherokee is also coming to a showroom near you and it’s quite awesome.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk is easily recognized with new signature red Trailhawk and Trail Rated badging and tow hooks, black-surround headlamps and a unique gray on the grille surround, side mirrors, rear light bar, 4×4 badge and five-spoke 18-inch aluminum wheels. A black hood decal with a red accent stripe helps reduce glare from the sun which can help the driver in extreme off-road situations. Trailhawk-specific interior touches include black leather and performance suede seats with red accent stitching and Mopar slush floor mats front and rear.
Apart from the unique visual features, the Trailhawk is also hugely capable off-road, thanks to the following stuff:
The 2013 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk is available with a V-6 or V-8 engine and includes the following capability-enhancing equipment:
- 18-inch Goodyear Silent Armor all-terrain tires with Kevlar reinforcement
- Solid steel rock rail body protection
- Quadra-Lift air suspension, with nearly 11 inches of ground clearance
- Selec-Terrain traction control system with five settings: Snow, Rock, Sand/Mud, Sport and Auto
- A Rear Electronic Limited-slip Differential (ELSD, V-8) that can transfer up to 100% of engine’s torque to one rear wheel in order to keep the Jeep moving forward even in the most extreme situations
- Quadra-Track II or Quadra-Drive II (V-8) with a two-speed transfer case to help conquer the toughest obstacles
Filed Under: News
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.